Thursday, August 28, 2014

Legion of the Damned. First Commission Complete.

Well I just finished my first client's Legion of the Damned squad.  I was really wanting to get this finished up before I moved next week.  It is going to be a big enough pain worrying about moving my own miniatures, not to mention having to worry about some body else's.
The whole squad
These miniatures are made of resin, so the do not take paint as well as I wish they would (I am a snob, I still prefer pewter for painting), but when they are finished they look as good as any other table top game miniature.
A helmet with some solid ventilation
I love this guy.  The exposed skull is awesome and it was a lot of fun to paint.  If I was going to actually play a squad of these guys, I would want a ton of these models.

Bonehead and the Flame Thrower
I think the pictures are not the best (I used my phone).  Next time I will pull out my D-SLR camera when I photograph these things.

Zombie Marines
More pictures of the mooks.
 
More Zombie Marines
And there is the rest of them.

I basically have these here so the client can see them and hopefully he will like what he is getting.

Since I am moving next week, I doubt I will actually get any painting done.  I plan to post pictures of my personal armies and other RPG miniatures in the meantime.  Even if no one ends up reading this, if I am going to do it, I want to post something at least once a week.

2 comments: